Thursday, May 28, 2009

Daily Happenings

Sorry, still no pictures uploaded from the camera yet:(
We have been spending A LOT of time at the pool this week and I think we will continue the trend this summer! Nathan loves it, I love it, and Cass has enjoyed himself more than he thought he would!
Nathan had an early morning this morning and a grumpy one at that. He made up for it by taking a four hour nap this afternoon. I'm going to push back his bedtime since it feels like he just got up.
After his nap I went and bought myself a brand new Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum cleaner!!!! I've never had a really nice one so I splurged. Cass said it better last thirty year:) He doesn't understand the importance of great cleaning appliances, obviously!
I've been sticking with my Body After Baby Challenge plan. I've been working out five days a week and trying to eat better. It's hard because I seriously crave bad food...for example, Mexican food, pizza, and chocolate! No joke, I could eat those three things day after day and never get tired of them. We have a new local pizza place called Garlic Jim's and it's amazing pizza. I still enjoy Figaros and Papa Johns...yummmm. Tonight Im making Nathan and I tacos.

My Birthday is on Sunday in case you didn't already know! I'll be 28 big ones. All I ask for is a nice relaxing day. Sleep in, breakfast in bed, maybe lay by the pool, bbq some burgers and I also have a softball game that night too. Should be a pretty good day!

No comments: