Monday, June 1, 2009

Yesterday was my Birthday...we had a fun filled weekend to celebrate!
We had a bbq at my dad's on Saturday. My niece, Kelsie, my dad and I all have May Birthdays, so we get together and celebrate all at once. We were outside all day in the 90 degree weather and loved every second. The kids played in a little kiddie pool and the adults played volleyball. We had so much fun.
Yesterday I woke up to breakfast in bed. Cass and Nathan got up early so that I could sleep in:) Then we went to the downtown Salem Center where Cass let me get a new cell phone. I picked out a pink Blackberry Pearl!!!! So excited. On top of that, we found out that we get a nice little discount because Cass works for Salem Hospital!!
Then we headed to have lunch with my mom and Bob. I love mexican food and one of my new favorites is Muchas Gracias. Sooooo yummy.
Last night we went to Corvallis for my softball game and my good friend Jerri made me cupcakes. Just what my diet calls for ;)

I had a great Birthday and thank you to everyone who sent Birthday wishes!!!

No comments: