Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cass turned 30 on Tuesday and lets just say...I ate cake. I won't go into how much cake I actually ate. I will say that this week I will be pulling double duty at the gym. Only about 2 weeks left of the competition and I can't let my team down. So time to get back on track!
I also just registered for the Corvallis Half Marathon. I'm more excited than nervous! I'm going to work really hard so I can do REALLY good. I know lots of people doing it and that gives me motivation.
The family has been sick. Sore throats and head colds. I'm tired but hanging in there.

I also wanted to put out there that I know a great couple who is going to Haiti in March. They are asking for donations of either $ or medicine to take down to the orphanage they are going to visit. Tylenol, Benedryl, Neosporin, etc. The cash will be used to stock the orphanage with beans and rice and buy new mattresses for the kids. LETS HELP THEM!!!
You can see her blog at http://www.25since.blogspot.com/

No comments: