Sunday, February 6, 2011

Game Day, Game Plan

No plans for Super Bowl and that's totally fine with me. I'm actually going to plan out the next four weeks of my weight loss challenge...
This week is the last week of my Iron Fit. I'm bummed because I've really learned to love it. Such a challenge and I am totally getting stronger. So I'm going to have to be really good about doing those type of workouts on my own.
I'm going to run two or three times a week. 4 miles has become pretty easy for me so I'm going to slowly try and run more and more each time. I'm going to keep doing spinning twice a week too.
As far as food...I need to do meal plans. I'm really bad about planning ahead. I usually think about dinner at lunch time and hate dragging two kids to the store. Would LOVE some healthy recipes and meal ideas.
I'm down 2 lbs but notice bigger changes in my body composition. Hopefully the weight loss will start to increase now. Anyone want to join my gym and be my gym buddy???

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I soooo wish I could be your gym buddy! I need to get my arse in gear and it would be so fun to get to spend time with you :)
You are doing awesome and I'm so proud of you!