Monday, February 21, 2011

Funny Kid

Nathan says the funniest things. I need to record them before I forget!

We were discussing what he wants to be when he grows up...
"I want to be a poor guy...a poor guy with smoke."
After further discussion on this future aspiration...it turns out he meant...
"a guy that pours dirt (a POURER guy) and the smoke when the dirt comes out (the smoke/dust from the dirt)!"
WHEW! Glad I got clarification!!!
Later he decided he wants to be an architect. :)

He was pretending to use a screwdriver on Kendall's butt.
Me: Nathan, she doesn't need her butt fixed!
Nathan: Yes she does...she has a butt crack!
Cass and I died laughing.

"Dad, those guys rub their balls on their face!"
Cass and I look at each other and chuckle like middle schoolers:)
Nathan takes his basketball and rubs his face with it. (he was watching an NBA basketball game.)
Again, glad we got clarification!!

"Mom, cool is for boys and beautiful is for girls. Mom, you're beautiful!"

1 comment:

Cedar Reids said...

LOL!!! I am serious laughing at my computer....Taylor had to come over and see what I was laughing about. :) So cute! Once again...wished we lived closer :)