Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Miss K is growing up FAST!


Kendall has been standing without help for a couple weeks now. But yesterday she took one little step towards Nathan to grab his hair!! She had no idea she even did it but I definately took notice:)
This morning, she did it again!!! Again, she had no idea but Cass and I did!!
Where has the time gone??? All of a sudden she is going from baby to woddler:(

Cass turns 30 in two weeks!

Disneyland trip in less than 4 months...thanks to the help of tax returns!

I lost 2lbs. I was hoping for more but everyone keeps telling me to "remember you are builiding lots of muscle." So I guess I'll keep telling myself that too and be happy with the 2 lbs. Four weeks left of the weight loss challenge so it's time to kick it into overdrive. No more small cheat days...I CAN DO IT! Goal: 5lbs in 4 weeks.

Nathan starts Lil' Kickers (indoor soccer for kids) on Tuesday. He is super excited!!!

1 comment:

Cedar Reids said...

How fun! She is getting big :) Wish we could come for a visit... maybe during the summer? lol

Glad everything is going so good!