Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's about time!

So we had a great time in Utah visiting with all of our family. The kids had the busiest week of all. They played so hard! Here are a few pictures in random order.

Nathan relaxing and having a snack.
Kelsie hanging in the pool!
Funny Shealee...
Nathan playing by the pool. He didn't get in the pool much. Probably because he FELL IN the night before.
Maggie is back there in the big pool. Nathan just hanging BY the pool
Nathan's first airplane ride. He did great.
Funniest picture of Maggie I have ever seen:)
Kelsie on the airplane.
On our way home we discovered that Maggie had "hand-foot-mouth" disease. No doubt we got home Sunday and Nathan had gotten it as well. Poor things. It has been a long few days with LOTS of whining and fussing. I am exhausted and I'm sure Nathan is too. That's why it's been a while since my last post. Pray for his quick recovery so we can get back to a normal, happier way of life!!

2 comments:

The Cleary Family said...

Girl, could you have worse luck?! I don't even know what hand-foot-mouth disease is! I have heard of it and know it is common in kids - but seriously?!

Cedar Reids said...

Hey Beaver Fam!

We were sooo glad to see you guys while you were here in Utah! I know it was way too short of a visit. I guess I wasn't thinking clearly or else we would have come up a day or two earlier for the wedding. We stay pretty busy down here in Cedar and I was just lucky to be able to come up on that Friday. We will have to make a trip up to Oregon soon. . . if that's ok with you guys!

Hope little Nathan gets feeling better, and don't worry about leaving him in his room to cry. We had to do the same thing with both Tayson and Taylor. They get the idea soon enough, and now they both sleep great through the night!

Love you guys!