Thursday, August 14, 2008

Who's that boy...(part 1)

Nathan keeps us laughing everyday. Sometimes even to tears. One thing we found that Nathan loves is orange creamsicle sherbert. I found some at the Grocery Outlet and it came in the form of little dots...like Dip n' Dots you can get at OSU basketball games! HE LOVES THEM!! See for yourself.



He really is happy...

And today I put some Pork n' Beans on his high chair for him to eat using his fork. We are working on his fine motor skills;) I got an important phone call and turned my back for literally two minutes. This is what I saw when I turned around!!! Can you find two bean hidden in Nathan's hair????
There they are!! It was so funny. We took a bath after lunch today.
Funny boy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those look great, I want some.