Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm on vacation

I am currently in Utah enjoying some time with my family. My cousin Mathew is getting married Friday so we are here to celebrate with them!! We have been here since Saturday night and although it's been a lot of fun...it's been a lot of work as well. Nathan is exploring EVERYTHING. So there is not alot of down time for me. He is taking his naps which is nice so I can have a few minutes to myself. However, he has decided to cut a tooth this week so he is also somewhat CrAnKy! Right now I'm babysitting my cousin Andy's little guy. He's six months older than Nathan. My mom took Nathan so I could get Aiden for a nap and now I have a quick minute to blog...what else would I want to do with my time?! Anyway, that's what I've been up to...I'll be posting pictures when I get home on Sunday!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I can't wait for you to get home. We went to the farmer's market this morning and bought some yellow cucumbers in your honor.
I miss you tons,
~ h.