Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Beaver Information:)

So last night Nathan slept from 8pm until 7am. I actually had to go wake him up this morning so I could get him ready for the sitter before I left for work. Such a huge feat!!! If you read my blog often, you know that sleep is a struggle. We have been letting him cry more in his crib and he did cry himself to sleep. He also usually wakes up between 4 and 5am and wants to sleep with me until we get up for the day. Usually that's not a problem, but with my new job it makes it hard to snuggle with him AND get ready for work. So it worked out perfectly this morning. I'm not getting my hopes up. I was just so proud of him. I will keep my fingers crossed for another great night.
Let's see...Cass is doing great. He is enjoying his time at the hospital and is in surgery all day now. He is almost done with his second term of clinicals and only has two more to go. It has gone really fast so far so before I know it, he'll be graduating.
Me? I'm doing great as well. I really like my new job at the fitness center and I'm REALLY excited to take Nathan to the zoo and celebrate his first birthday. I don't work on Tuesday or Thursday so I think I'll go shopping for his bday present tomorrow. We have NO idea what to get him.
I'm super excited for Fall! It has been raining here for the last several days and I'm loving it. It gets me excited for football season, Christmas movies (I start watching my favorites in October:)), pumpkin patch with Nathan, gearing up for the holidays, a new season of Survivor, and the list goes on.
I wish they would get to the Championship sand volleyball game on the Olympics already. I thought it would be first up...nope. GO TEAM USA!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Love the new attitude you've seemed to acquire lately. So positive, I must say. Glad to hear Nae Nae is improving his sleep habits, I think the year mark is when Jackson really started sleeping well too. Keep us posted. . .

The Beavers said...

YEP!! Another great night last night. Make that TWO full nights of sleep!

The Cleary Family said...

Two full nights?! Seriously, I don't even remember what that feels like. I am so happy for you that things are looking up. You sound so much more content with everything right now!

christinaandbrian said...

Yah for sleep!! I think I shall go get some myself. Can't wait to see you Saturday too.

Cedar Reids said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Nathan today!

I can't believe you have a one year old! Time is really flying!

It's good to hear he is sleeping better and all through the night is awesome :)