Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just so you know..

...I started my new job yesterday. I REALLY liked it. It's at a local gym in downtown Coos Bay. The people that work there are awsome and the members were so nice. It's perfect too...I only work three days a week for a total of 15 hours. SCORE! The best thing about it is that Nathan has a babysitter that he LOVES. He is a total mamma's boy so I was so worried about how he would do with this new schedule. He did so good. Not to mention, she's so cute and one of the sweetest people I've ever met.
Things are FINALLY settling down here for me. It took me a while to settle in and actually enjoy this new adventure. I've made some really good friends, have a job that I really like, and have a husband that's really cool, and Nathan who tops it off!!
I sure wish we had more people come and visit though:(
OH, FYI, Nathan turns ONE on Monday the 25th. I'm throwing him a Birthday party at my moms on Saturday and invited all his little friends that we left behind when we moved. Before that though, we are taking him to the Portland Zoo. I think it will be so much fun. I'll take lots of pictures.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

fun new job! That's awesome! Are you working at the front desk?

Nathan and I have the same birthday! :) Happy one years to him!!!

The Cleary Family said...

I am so glad things are going so well for you now! And so glad you like your new job!!

Mr. Nathan is getting so big and I bet he will LOVE his birthday party!

christinaandbrian said...

I have been wondering about the job front. Good work Traci!!!