Thursday, February 12, 2009

2 Things

This is my bathroom on a daily basis. When I try and get ready for the day, I have to let Nathan do this, otherwise it would take me days to do my makeup. So I spend 20 minutes on myself and 20 minutes picking up afterwards. Does anyone else go through this?

So my little stud thinks he's really studly. This is what I caught him doing today.
YEP, thats a 2009 Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Edition and Nathan loves it.

No joke, he was doing this all on his own.




And so proud of it!!!
(the only part of this that made it ok was that he would point to the hot chick in a swim suit and call her "mamma")




5 comments:

The Cleary Family said...

OMG I freakin LOVE IT! I wish you could continue to teach him that that is in fact Mama and that you really look that hot in a barely there bikini.

Hopefully you are not setting up for unrealistic standards in women or a weird Oedipus Complex...Ha ha!

The Beavers said...

No worries...that magazine has made it to the trash can!!

Deetsgirl said...

This was the cutest post that I have seen in awhile. He is so adorable. I have the same bathroom issue and you should have mentioned a constant, No (fill in name) don't touch the toilet, don't touch that. It is crazy how I manage...

christinaandbrian said...

he is SO stinkin' cute!!!

Cedar Reids said...

Wow! Watch out Traci, he's gonna be bringing girls home from the playground in a couple of years! :) At least he's reading....right? Love you guys!