Saturday, February 21, 2009

I want...

I thought I'de make a list of things I want...YES, I WANT LOTS OF THINGS! And since I'm thinking about it, I thought I would share:)

I want:
  • my hair done...cut and colored.
  • a new tanning package...the place I like is 10 visits for $30. Not a bad deal.
  • a new place to live, a backyard, no mold.
  • to lose 7 more pounds. our diet starts monday. no joke.
  • a new car. chevy trailblazer or jeep cherokee.
  • my husband to land a good job.
  • a new twin bed for Nathans room.
  • a new bed for me and Cass.
  • a new dining room table.
  • a new cell phone...LG Dare. my mom and husband have one.
  • wouldn't an ipod touch be awesome?
  • a new wardrobe. lets wait until I lose seven pounds and chizzle these abs:)
  • to live closer to family...this would require Cass to find a job elsewhere.
  • or maybe my family could move closer to us!
  • I want more patience. money can't buy that.
  • to go to Mexico.

I know, I know...money money money. No, money does not buy happiness but it would sure contribute to it!!! This is where I need patience...some day I will be able to get the things I want. Until then, I'm totally content with what I have. It's enough.

3 comments:

The Cleary Family said...

My friend got a mesh tent thing to contain her two year old to his crib longer. (and prevents clmbing and falling out.) You may want to try that before upgrading to a bigger bed because then you may NEVER get any sleep! :)

Mama Yenchik said...

I must admit...the iPod Touch is GREAT. :-) Sorry. It's the only thing on the list that I actually have, but the rest I TOTALLY want too!!! ;-) The Bachelor...Women Tell All is on tonight!! I'm pretty excited for that too. ;-)

Deetsgirl said...

This cracks me up. I was just on craigslist looking for a dining table. Kyle gave me such a small budget to get a new table, so I am trying to find a great one in that price range. Good luck!!!