Friday, February 27, 2009

I try to remain patient.
Job hunting is so hard...mentally and emotionally. Everyday I hope for some news, any news, a phone call, an email, anything. And each day that we don't hear something makes me more and more discouraged. So many leads that lead nowhere. So many connections that just don't connect.
Cass has worked so hard for so long to get to this point. He deserves for a bit of a break. When will he get it. When will WE get it. I guess we just keep waiting and searching.


p.s. I tried to post pics last night and Blogger wouldn't let me. I'll try again later.

3 comments:

Cedar Reids said...

It's hard to be patient... What kind of job is Cass looking for, maybe I can look here in Cedar City! lol Just an idea.... we're family right. You'd be closer to us! :)
BTW, I'm doing great. 25 weeks now, and it's going fast! Can't wait for June though :)

The Beavers said...

Rachel- He's going to be a Radiologic Technologist (take xrays). I'm one step ahead of ya though! I already emailed Brian (Osborne) to see if he could help!!! He does that same thing in Sanpete.

The Cleary Family said...

Oh man. It will come, Trac. Hang in there!!