Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Was I right or was I right???!!!!




Was I right or was I right? If you look back on January 28th, my post titled "OK, So..." I listed out some things, one of which included my guessed for the final two of The Bachelor...and guess what? I WAS RIGHT! Molly and Melissa are in the final 2 and I REALLY hope Melissa wins Jason's heart. Have you been watching? The final episode looks intense! So intense they say they didn't tape some of it because it was so emotional for those involved. What could it be? Anyway, I'm happy with the way this season went.
Anyway, I gotta run...my city league volleyball games start tonight. GO TEAM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow- good job! You're good! Those pictures of Nathan are too cute!

I can't wait for the finale show either- two weeks is killing me!