Monday, March 16, 2009

few more pics and a call for help

As I've mentioned before, Nathan loves to dress up in my stuff. Today he walked out with my bra hanging from around his neck.

We are also getting ready to move...that is another post in itself and I'll get that up in the next day or so. But I was going through some stuff and cleaning I turned around to see Nathan inside a plastic container and had pulled some towels on top of him. He sat like this and watched Dora for about ten minutes. Never a dull moment.
A few more things Nathan says:
"aaaaaaaahhhhhh SNAP!" another thing his dad taught him
"I shit" (supposed to be "I sit")
He loves to look at pictures of his favorite cousins and say "Kessie, Maggie"
"Mamma Poop!" real quick...whenever I'm not in the room and Nathan asks for me...Cass tells him I'm pooping. I'm NOT. Now he thinks that's all I do.
he sings "wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle....hold still" it's from Yo Gabba Gabba and the video I want to post is him singing it.
"Happy face" he always wants me to draw a happy face on his magnadoodle. ALWAYS!
"Yuck yuck yuck" anything on the ground outside gets this!
He pretty much copies anything we say. It's really funny and Cass thinks it's great (look at the pooping thing he taught him). I can't believe he'll be 2 in only five months...where does the time go???

I also feel so dumb. We had our computer worked on and now I can't figure out how to upload videos from my camera. I can get the pictures. Before this, all i had to do was plug my camera into the usb and a box would come up and I would choose where to upload. NOW, that little box doesn't come up and I really can't even tell you how i get my pictures...I just do. But when I go through and pick the pictures I want, my videos aren't even an option. ANYONE very technical?

1 comment:

Mama Yenchik said...

MAMA POOP!!! That seriously just cracks me up!!!! I am dying right now!! Thanks for sharing this!!!!