Saturday, March 21, 2009

Things I did today

So we are up at my moms this weekend because Cass has some interviews. Nathan is sick and so our day started roughly at 5:45am. We got ourselves ready because today Christina and Brody came to visit. She also had a very early morning. Lucky for us, I made some cinnamon rolls and coffee to help us feel a little brighter! It was so fun playing with Brody and visiting with Christina. Hopefully some day soon we will live close enough to do that more often. After our visit, Cass and I took Nathan to the urgent care center. Sure enough he has an ear infection and a nice cold virus. bummer. He was pretty tired by the time we were done so when I dropped off his prescription, I told the lady I would be back a little later after I put him down for a nap. We headed home.

Kelsie and Maggie are at moms for a few days. They do this for a few days around this time every year. Maggie is so silly. This is her in a funny hat.


Kelsie was reading us some stories and smiling for the camera!


THEN: I headed back to town to get Nathan's prescription. I got about a half a mile down the road and on a whim I decided to stop off at the car dealership JUST TO TAKE A LOOK! If you refer to an earlier post, I said I wanted/needed a new car. Preferably a Chevy Trailblazer. Wouldn't you know that the first car the guy shows me is a white Chevy Trailblazer (nicely priced)! I test drove it. I then asked to take it home to get a second opinion...remember, this is just on a whim, JUST TO LOOK. Cass went with me to take it back and now it's OURS!!!!



2003 Chevy Trailblazer...ALL MINE!


It turned out to be a crazy/fun day!




4 comments:

The Cleary Family said...

OMG! I love it! So excited that you guys have a new car! Woo hoo!

Deetsgirl said...

Congrats, I can't wait until we get our new van this summer. This sounds like a crazy day, but exciting for sure. How many more days are you going to be here? I can try to plan our meeting while you are here.

Cedar Reids said...

I'm so jealous! We have been looking for a new car/vehicle for MONTHS now. Literally I could say almost a year, but the first 4 months I wasn't as serious. I have to buckle down, because this baby (#3) is coming in 2 months whether I have a new car or not. I hope I have a new car! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new car. Sorry we missed you when you were in town, but we did enjoy our time with Nathan & Cassidy

Dani