Thursday, March 26, 2009

A year in review!

As our adventure here on the Southern Coast comes to an end, I was looking through pictures of the last year and thought I would share a few from each month we've been here...hope you have some time! Nathan and I moved down in April. So above is Cass and Nathan gettingused to our new living room.
In May, Nathan and I joined Mom & Tots swim class and made our new and bestest friends. Jackson and Heather.
There was a beautiful weekend in May and we spent our time with our new friends at the beach.

In May, Tiff and Kelsie made a suprise Trip to visit us! Look how little Nathan was.



We made lots of trips to the beach, fog or sunshine. In June, we had a special time and Uncle Shane and Cheurisya's wedding.
June also brought my cousin Shealee to Oregon for a fun visit! Can't wait until she can come back!


Nathan learned to love the sand. We haven't been to the beach much since last summer:(
JULY!!! Tommy came to visit. We had a rippin' good time at the Coos County fair in Coquille.
We also spent an evening with The Gilbert Family (Mary is my favorite friend from my Citizens Bank days). They were at Sunset Bay for a week and we got to go spend some time with them.

In August, Nathan turned ONE! He had a little party in Albany with some of his friends from the valley.
We took a trip to the zoo that same day. SO FUN!

September was a great month for us. Cass and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. It was cool because Tiff and Jared invited us to go with them to the Running Y for the weekend and that just happens to be where Cass and I got married!
Later in the month, my mom and Bob came down for a weekend visit. My mom, Cass and I all ran in the Prefontaine 10K and then headed downtown for Fun Festival parade and some lunch.

OCTOBER: Lots of fun Halloween celebrations. This picture below is from a Halloween party with our friends in Coos. Look at all the cutie patooties!
We spent lots of time with our new bff's!
We went to pumpkin patches!


We traveled back and forth to Albany many times for visits. I loved the drive in the Fall...so pretty.


In November we put up our Christmas tree and enjoyed it to the fullest! I loved the holiday season with Nathan. He was so much fun and it was nice to spend so much time with him.

This is a cute picture of Jackson. He came to play and layed down and chowed down on some white cheddar cheetos.

In January we had some awesome weather and we took advantage of the nice days and took long walks at the park.

And on the other days, we found things to do around the apartment! That about sums it up for the last year. It was very eventful and memorable. I have another post coming...not so many pictures!



1 comment:

Mama Yenchik said...

What a fun little walk down memory lane! I think it's so awesome that you moved to a place that you weren't thrilled about, and made the best of it and actually enjoyed yourself!