Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Scoop!

So Cass has a couple interviews coming up in the next few days and they are all in the Salem and surrounding areas. There are just no opportunities for him down here. SO...we are moving back to the Valley! Hopefully we will know if he gets one of the jobs he's interviewing for before we have to be out of our apartment but if not we will live at my moms for a couple weeks.

Believe it or not, I'm finding it bitter sweet. If you would have asked me six months ago what I wanted, I would have said "get me outta Coos!" But now I have great friends and a fun job. So that makes me sad. In fact, I'm leaving in three minutes to go play volleyball. I will miss this place. But I'm also so excited to get back up towards family!

Wish us luck!

3 comments:

The Cleary Family said...

I am so excited for you guys, Trac! I know you have had a good experience down there but you will be happier closer to your family. I can't wait to hear what happens next! Good luck Cass!!

Mama Yenchik said...

Traci, that's AWESOME!!! I pray that Cass gets the job that he wants soon!!!

Lulu said...

So excited that you guys will be back in the Valley, yay!!!