Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A day with Nathan

So we do a lot during the day. Our day usually starts around 6:30am. I have my daily coffee while Nathan starts finding things to play with. A friend (Steph, Aunt Judy) gave Nathan this super cute hot wheel type bike. He loves it. It's inside because its too wet outside.





He also loves to wear my clothes. So in the picture with him and books, he's wearing my tshirt AND swim suit top. It was several hours later that we removed them:)
A couple times a week he'll ask to play with water. So I get an empty plastic storage container and fill it with water and he'll play forever. I want to get him a "real" sensory table. He loves it.








Our days always end with a nice bubble bath, milk, kisses and "nigh nigh's"
He's such a fun boy.
He also had his 18 month appointment yesterday. He is 34" tall and 25.8 lbs! Tall and thin! He doesn't even have a place on the chart for his height! ( i think the charts only go up to 95% so he is well above that). He takes after his daddy. He says so many words that I can't even begin to list them all. He can repeat just about anything we say. Not real clear but it's always a great effort. The cutest is that he answers "yep" to questions. If I say "Nathan, do you want milk?" I always here "YEP!" It's so cute.
His dad taught him to say "peace" instead of good bye. So when I leave he holds up his hand (as if to give me the peace sign) and says "peace." So funny.
He can tell me that he's gone poop! He hasn't lied to me yet. Evertime he pats his bum and says poop, he's always right!!

2 comments:

The Cleary Family said...

I love this post! He is getting so big!! Keep the funny stuff coming... I love it when kids do and say funny things!

Cedar Reids said...

What a fun post! You'll love looking back on this in the coming years! He's getting so big, and we can't wait to see you guys again. :) Love ya!