Friday, March 6, 2009

A few randoms...

-I can type my whole last name all with my left hand in homerow position... BEAVER! try it
-I taught my first step class last night. Not my favorite class to teach but good experience.
-Cass is done with school in TWO weeks.
-I really like bread and sweets and can NOT give them up.
-I'm still trying to be a good runner and need to do it more often.
-I only like french vanilla coffee creamer in my coffee at work.
-I just read a good/entertaining book. Sophie Kinsell's "Can you Keep a Seceret?"
-I saw Slumdog Millionaire last weekend with my friend Heather. We loved it. It is a must see!!!!
-Cass is teaching Nathan to say no to drugs and yes to having girlfriends.
-I bought a used BOB stroller from a friend from work and still haven't had a chance to use it.
-I forgot it was daylight savings this weekend. Spring forward.
-I also think it's time to do some Spring cleaning.
-Myspace is getting old. I hate getting on it.
-I am so glad The Bachelor is over and that Melissa has moved on.
-I know that sometimes things are totally out of my control and I am at the mercy of my Heavenly Father. I have to trust him. I do trust him.

3 comments:

Mama Yenchik said...

I just tried it...BEAVER. That has to be one of the coolest things ever. :-)

christinaandbrian said...

i tried it too. that's funny. also..yes myspace is old and i never get on it anymore

Anonymous said...

thats old news my friend, whats cooler is you can also spell cass with that same hand...