Monday, December 1, 2008

LOVE IT!

We have had a busy couple of weeks. Let me start with the most exciting event...we put up our Christmas tree:) It's pretty funny because the ornaments are all on the top half because Nathan thinks they are balls to play with. I still love it. I sit by it at night and drink hot cocoa!!

The rest are in no particular order...we took Nathan to see Santa. He wasn't so sure. He didn't cry but was NOT going to sit on his lap or look him in the eye. That's ok.
We have had play dates with BFF Jackson. They play so cute together. I just happen to catch a picture where they aren't running up and down the hallway screaming or throwing things around the living room. Thank Goodness for "Cow show" (baby Einstein) for a little down time for me:) We have some great times with our friends that's for sure!


And we LOVE Elmo's Christmas countdown movie. When Nathan is having a rough time and nothing seems to make him happy...this is what we do and life is all good again.




We went to Albany for Thanksgiving. This is Nathan and Daddy hanging out on Thanksgiving day!

We went to Cass's grandma's house and hung out with the family for a while too. This was my attempt to get the three youngest boys in one picture...this is the best I could do.



And Nathan and cousin Kelsie played together ALL weekend. He had so much fun and so did Kelsie. She really wanted this picture of them together and again this is the best I could get. Nathan wasn't so cooperative.


We have been busy with all kinds of things...work, school, Nathan, the Holidays and much more. Life is good but right now I have to go make my hot cocoa and sit by my tree...see ya!






6 comments:

Heather said...

Great post. I love hearing the highlights of your life, especially when Jackson is a part of it! Thanks again for a great play date today.
We hope to see you tomorrow too.

Lulu said...

Love your tree, and love that you drink hot cocoa by it, that is so me! Sounds like the holidays are going well for you so far, can't wait for Christmas :)

The Cleary Family said...

Your tree looks great. I have got to get motivated to get my decorations out but I am just NOT. I am waiting to put up a tree until the fam is out here is a couple of weeks. Maybe then I will post some pics!

Cedar Reids said...

That tree looks familar! We had to do that last year with Taylor, and a few years before that with Tayson. But hurray for this year, when I can have a fully decorated tree! :) Good to hear an update!

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks great. I remember the days of no ornaments on the bottom half of the tree. Seems like only yesterday. We sure had a great time seeing all of you over Thanksgiving. Thanks for the update. I really enjoy being able to open your blog and see what’s new.

Samantha said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting! Him and his daddy are so cute together :)