Friday, December 5, 2008

Real Quick!

I'm working so I'll make this quick.

-Nathan is cutting his molars. Not fun. He runs a slight temperature and gets fussy. He slept great last night for the first time in several nights. However, I put Nathan in a great daycare here in town. He cries so hard when I leave:( So therefore, I cry when I get in the car. It's so hard. They say he does fine while I'm gone...a little fussy. It doesn't make it any easier. One of the teachers in his class is really great. She talks to me ALOT about his day and she really puts me at ease. Her little guy is in the "Onsie" room with them. She told me Nathan will take time to adjust to the new setting. I really like her...I think her name is Tiffany...if I like her so much, I should probably know her name!

-I taught my first group exercise class last Tuesday and LOVED it! I got some really great feedback from some of the class takers and I get to do it again this coming Tuesday! I love it...did I say that already. This class is body sculpting so it's mostly weights. I added some intervals of cardio and it got the blood pumpin...again, I loved it!

-Cass got his Temp. Liscence and has applied for a casual position with the hospital. He will also be working at a local Orthapedic clinic when he has time. He'll have a couple weeks at Christmas time to work full time and make some extra money. He needs to because I have been buying Christmas presents instead of paying bills...no not really, but the extra money this time of year is always nice!! Four more months to go for Cass!!! WOOHOO!

4 comments:

Deetsgirl said...

Merry Christmas...you have become my recent inspiration. I started working out at night with Kyle. I only have five more pounds and I will be back down to my wedding date weight. I am hoping to get there before our 5th anniversary on the 27th. Take care-Amber

The Beavers said...

FIVE MORE POUNDS!!! That's awesome!!! I still have about 10 I'de like to lose so I'm hoping that teaching classes won't only help but motivate me to be EVEN better since people will be looking at me!! I'm glad I could be an inspiration. Merry Christmas to the Deets Family!

Samantha said...

that is so cool that you are teaching classes!!! good work!

The Cleary Family said...

-Sucks for Nathan and you.
-Yay that you are teaching classes now! Woo hoo! I bet you are FANTASTIC! I would take your class, for sure.
-Cheers to Naphy for being a big boy and going to daycare. I am sure it will get easier with practice.
-Woohoo for Cass too. I can't leave him out! :)