Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My little Trooper

See this handsome face! This is his "cheese" for the camera. Well, you can also see his eight teeth...four on top, four on bottom. What you can't see are the three molars coming in and the "fang" tooth about to come through. Can you believe that...THREE MOLARS and a FANG all at the same time. He has taken this all so well. He goes to sleep by himself and wakes up at 3am, only to go right back to sleep when I lay with him. That's it...I can live with that. My baby boy is becoming my little boy so fast. He's so cute, huh??!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is cute. I can hardly wait to see him at Christmas...you and Cass too.

Dani

Cedar Reids said...

Oh my! What a cheeser!!! I love it:) He is getting so big. We miss you guys and need to see you guys again. We are getting pounded with snow right now.(It's still snowing right now!) So if you want to make a snowman. . . you know where to go!
Love you guys!

Heather said...

SO cute! At-a-boy Nathan.

Deetsgirl said...

He is super cute and is getting such a big boy face, I love the hair!!!