Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 3: Love me some Spinning!

This is the bike we use in the spinning class I took last night. I'm hooked! I used to spin a lot before my wedding and loved it! It felt SO good last night to sweat and hurt and sweat some more!
I have figured out my strengths and weeknesses:
strenghths: cardio...put me on a treadmill or a bike and watch me go
                 legs! I love squatting and lunging. Anything that makes my legs burn.
Weeknesses: MANY, but most obvious is upper body strength and the belly:(
                 I tend to carry most of my weight in my belly fat. It's easy for me to lose it in my legs and butt, however I have a muffin top BIG TIME! Which I find this weird since I do a lot of cardio...I guess this is where the diet comes in, huh?!
So here is day three and I have to admitt that today has been a little tougher when it comes to food. I had a sweet tooth craving earlier...and I curbed it:( I ate a little ice cream thing...but no worries. My plan is to not eat such a big dinner.
I also think I need a lot more water. So I am going to focus a lot on that in the next few weeks too.
Tonights workout plan is my Iron Fit class. I'm so sore from the last two days that I'm curious to see if I can even move! Could be comical :)
Dinner plan is Rice (flavored with taco seasoning) and lots of veggies!!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I give you big props for doing spinning because I seriously cannot handle it! Even when I was "in shape" I just couldn't last longer than 5 minutes!! Which means I probably sould be doing it.. ha, I know it's such a good workout!!

I love lifting and working my legs too but hate upper body. My legs get muscle but I swear my arms just get bigger.

Keep it up chicka!