Tuesday, January 4, 2011

OUCH! Day 2

I'm sore from class last night!!!
I'm also taking before pictures tonight and if I like what I see in a couple months...I will actually post before and after pictures. It will be gross. But I think it's fun to see progress and who am I kidding...most of my friends and family have had children and know what post baby bodies look like.
I'm planning on tanning a little too:) I used to say that "tan fat looks better than white fat." Come to find out...that is what most people say and think too. So I can't take credit for that motto!!! I haven't been tanning in a very long time because a couple summers ago I suddenly became afraid of skin cancer. Honestly, it was a fear that happened over night. But I think I will tan a couple times and then get a spray tan!

Todays meal plans...
Breakfast: Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal...3 pts
                 lots of coffee
Snack: Weight Watchers yogurt...YUM 1pt
Lunch: Smart Ones frozen meal. These are SO good. Somewhere between 5 and 8 pts.
Snack: Bagel thin or something like that! about 3 pts
           a protein bar before the gym   5pts
Dinner: Something involving chicken. I also have some progresso soups.
I save most of my points for dinner because we eat as a family and I love to scarf a big meal after I workout.
I am going spinning tonight at 5:30. Tomorrow I will have sore triceps from last night and a sore ass from today! AWESOME!


Wedding day pics to keep me motivated ;)

1 comment:

Cedar Reids said...

I love it! I am really motivated to loose all my baby weight after baby comes in May. I'm pretty sure that after #4, I am SO ready to be done having kids....and will be ready to loose ALL my baby weight and get ready for my tummy tuck!
(My goal is also 145-150) If I can keep it off for 2-3 years....TUMMY TUCK Baby!