Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions???

The word "resolution" to me implies a little bit of the word "failure!" This may not be true for everyone but it is for me. Anytime I have made a New Years Resolution, I forget it, don't follow through or make excuses why I just can't do it. Therefore, I'm a failure at making and following through!!! I'll be the first to admit it!
SO...I am making PLANS for the year 2011! See, plans can be modified, changed or whatever else and it doesn't necessarily mean "failure." Here are a few of my PLANS for 2011:
-Jan 3rd is day 1 of the group weight loss challenge at the gym...I plan to do this 120% and WIN!!!
-I will maintain my weightloss forever and ever!
-I've started a Boobie Jar! YES, I want to have plastic surgery and that is something else I am not afraid to admit!
-Committ even MORE time playing with my kids and less time watching tv. We have drastically cut down on tv time for Nathan now that Kendall is a little older.
-Continue to work on being a better wife and housewife.
    -this has many layers to it! Maybe a whole different post in itself ;)
-Continue to make the house a home! I want to do little projects to make the house more put together...things for the walls, organization, finish spare room, etc...
-Keep trying to save an "emergency fund." Suze Orman SAYS I need to start looking at our overall wealth and future wealth...we need to start planning and putting away!

Most of these plans are ongoing not just for 2011 but for many years to come.
Wish me luck with my weigh in on Monday...I've really not held back from the "good" foods lately but I am SOOOOOO ready to kick it into high gear on Monday. (what better motivation that having team mates, a winning cash prize, and putting that cash prize into my boobie jar:)) That crosses off the first two items on my list of PLANS!!!!!!
Welcome 2011 and Happy New Year to all my friend and family!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

THese all sound awesome! I'm excited for your weight loss thing! Will you blog about what you are doing every day? Iy would love to read it :) Keep us updated on the progress!!!

I hope I can do it too!